A capsule hole machine is a device used to create small, circular holes in a surface. The machine typically consists of a hopper that holds a supply of capsules, which are small metal balls with a diameter of around 1 millimeter. The machine also has a plunger that is pressed down to expel the capsules from the hopper, which then strike the surface to be drilled and create a small hole.
The diameter of the hole that is created depends on the force applied by the plunger, with a higher force resulting in a larger hole. The capsules are typically made of tungsten carbide, which is a hard and wear-resistant material. This makes the capsule hole machine useful for a wide range of applications, including drilling holes in metal, ceramic, and glass surfaces.
The machine is typically operated manually, with the operator controlling the pressure applied to the plunger to create the desired hole diameter. Some capsule hole machines may also be equipped with automated controls, allowing the machine to be operated with minimal operator intervention.
Overall, the capsule hole machine is a versatile tool that can be used in a variety of industries and applications where holes with precise diameters are required.
capsule hole machine manufacturer
There are several companies that manufacture capsule hole machines. Some of the major manufacturers include:
- Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. - a Japanese company that specializes in precision machinery for the semiconductor industry.
- Cincinnati Milacron - a US-based company that produces a wide range of equipment for various industries, including pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, and cosmetics.
- Haas Automation - a US-based company that offers a range of machine tools, including capsule hole machines, for various applications.
- Mori Seiki America, Inc. - a US-based subsidiary of Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. that provides sales and support for its products in North and South America.
- JSW Industriebeteiligung KG - a German company that produces a range of machinery for the metalworking industry, including capsule hole machines.
These are just a few examples of the many companies that manufacture capsule hole machines. When choosing a capsule hole machine, it is important to consider factors such as the diameter of the holes you need to make, the material you will be drilling, and your budget. It may also be helpful to research the various manufacturers and their products to find the one that best meets your needs.